Monday 2 February 2015

 11:30      ,    No comments
Going through some stuff on the internet, including IG, I came across some interesting profiles of some of our very own Ghanaian celebrities, I like to call my personal compiled list of irresistible Ghanaian female celebrities; "Ghana's finest 10 curvaceous female celebrities". In no particular order, here they are:

1. Joselyn Dumas


Joselyn is a TV host, an award winning actress and a proud mother.


She force with her shape wai, being a mother and having that body shape is never easy!!



2. Princess Shyngle

This lady, I do not personally know her (I haven't really seen her on screens yet; maybe its because I'm still in school, I don't have access to TV), but she's another you can't resist. 


I'm sure if you saw her, you'd look at her for a 2nd time. She's an actress, producer, writer, a model and an hour glass...

3. Peace HydeHyde


This is just a piece of Peace.


Peace Hyde is an actress, a TV presenter and an events host. I call this voluptuous!!


4. Martha Ankomah


Martha is an actress and an entrepreneur, she currently owns a saloon (I'll have to visit the place one of these days).


Beautiful as she is, her eyes and smiles are totally breathtaking!


5. Rebecca Acheampong (Becca)


She's an award winning dynamic songstress. Her natural hair, and captivating smile makes her standout.


She's currently starring in an upcoming movie to hit Gh- If tomorrow never comes, a YN (Yvonne Nelson) Production Gh film.


6. Juliet Ibrahim


Also an actress, singer, a humanitarian and a producer, Juliet is a pretty and curvy woman. No matter what she wears, she shows the world that hips don't lie! Bobby Valentino has got good taste.


You can call her Ms Endowed!!!


7. Matilda Quaye (Matilda Hipsy)


Matilda, my name sake, known by most Ghanaians as "Vera" or "Matilda Hipsy", came out of her shell as Vera of D-black's Oh Vera fame.


So far she's one lady with the craziest set of hips in Ghana.


8. Yvonne Okoro


She's one of the most famous and successful actresses in Ghana. Yvonne is an award winning actress, a philanthropist, an entrepreneur and the CEO of Desamour Ltd.


There's no doubt that her beauty and curves make her unique.


9. Jackie Appiah



So people say I look like her... Also an award winning actress, Jackie is one very beautiful lady.



Being a mother of a cute little boy, Jackie still looks fine. Big ups!!



10. Kaakie


One of Ghana's Dancehall Queen and a nurse, Kaakie seems to be more than just the description above.


Always flaunting her hips and backside in videos and pictures, Kaakie looks like she's proud of what her mama gave her. Especially with the lap dance she did in Gabon, giving bloggers the chance to spice up their blogs, I'll say I second her decision to take music seriously and make nursing her backup plan cos trust me, if she was practising nursing, she'll cause commotion.


Now you have it, my personal compilation of Ghana's finest 10 curvaceous female celebrities.. Forgive me if I omitted some very obvious celebs. I may have forgotten...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Matilda

Matilda Cleland (Godskid Tilly/Godskid NaaWednesday) A student Science Laboratory Technologist (Accra Polytechnic). A writer, blogger... To be cont...
©Matilda Cleland. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Search This Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.