Wednesday 4 February 2015

 12:39         No comments

I didn't want to talk about the current "Dums)" saga, just because I might get too emotional or too personal about the whole issue but this time around I just couldn't help it. "The Dons of Dum-s)" seriously??! Its a good thing that we make fun of situations around us just so we don't feel the serious impact it may have on us but again I think our leaders should do something about the electricity.. Its gone way out of hands!!!

Currently enjoying my cut of Dums), abi you know dadah, ECG at it again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Matilda

Matilda Cleland (Godskid Tilly/Godskid NaaWednesday) A student Science Laboratory Technologist (Accra Polytechnic). A writer, blogger... To be cont...
©Matilda Cleland. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Search This Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.